måndag 2 september 2013

My summer

Hello my name is Elias and this is my summer.
When the summer started i went to Denmark and stayed there for about 2-3 days after Denmark i went to German and bought candy beer wine and coca cola. about 1 and a half hour we took the boat back to Denmark and took the same way home on östersunds bron. We saw many big boats. We came home at the night and it was very dark my little sister was sleeping. When we came in i started my computer and played  a hour on the computer. After i played i was going to sleep. The next day i dont remember. the 9 August started the soccer again it was very fun to play again but i had to play with the p9 and that was a little fun but we lost the both matches and that was boring but i hope i play with the p13 again now. and i still wait for my birtday and it´s the 29 september and it was a really fun summer. That was my summer.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar