torsdag 5 september 2013

My summer

Hi! My name is Måns. I live in Tidaholm. This summer I have been at many places. The start of the summer holiday was not so fun because I only played on my iPad. But when my mum went on holiday it was fun. We went by car to Gothenburg and watched the Gothia cup. My brother played in the cup with his team IFK Tidaholm. Their last match was in eighth-final in A playoff. It was nice that my brothers team came so far! When we arrived at home I only had one day to repack before we went to the island Torsö. It was a cool place with many beaches and forrests. I swam and cycled every day. I liked that very match. I was also in Stockholm for two weeks. My cousin was there with his mum and dad. They had also holiday one week. It was fun the first week. But the second week it was only the same things again. This was my summer!    

                                               




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar